AskRebel is an online support center designed to assist you 24/7. Through AskRebel, you have immediate access to an extensive knowledge base which equips you with the latest information for your college success. This extensive list of answers to your most frequently asked questions can be found by logging on to MyHC and clicking AskRebel in the left corner.

Ask Rebel Topics

How will I know if I am accepted?

You can apply online at Apply Texas or in person at any campus/center. The online application is available at Hill College has an open admission policy. Your application file must be complete (application for admission and all high school and/or college transcripts received by the college). If you are a transfer student from another college, you must be in good standing. If you do not have a high school diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate, you may still be admitted. Contact Student Information Services for more information

How do I apply for Financial Aid?

Hill College recommends that students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid via the web. Thi application is located at the FAFSA website . This website allows the student to enter new applications or enter renewal applications. When the Student Information Services Office receives the Institutional Student Information Report (ISIR) from the federal processor, a file is considered active. A staff member will review the information reported from the student’s application, and send a checklist of documentation that is needed to complete the file. Once a student receives a reply from the federal processor or Hill College, it becomes the student's responsibility to contact Student Information Services to complete his/her file.

How do I know how much I will receive in financial aid?

The amount of aid a student receives is based on the information reported on the FAFSA and how many hours the student is enrolled in. Contact Student Information Services for more information.

I am thinking of transferring to your school, will my financial aid automatically transfer with me?

You will need to go to the FAFSA website at and update your FAFSA to have your information sent to Hill College. The code is 003573.

How can I view my account to see if I have been awarded any financial aid?

log in to your MyFinAid portal. Click on the MENU on top right once you log in to access the documents needed, award information and more

How do I register online?

Once your admission file is complete, you should make an appointment with the Academic Advising and Success Center to discuss your plans, choose a major, find out who your advisor is and discuss any possible testing requirements. Most students will be eligible to register here online through the MyHC Student portal.

How do I log into MyHC?

First, have you completed an application for admission and is your file complete? If so, logon here to the MyHC Student Portal. For most new students, your username is your firstname dot lastname (example: john.doe). Your password is your last name (first letter capitalized) followed by the last four digits of your StudentID, not your SSN, (example: Doe1234).

If you forgot your username or password, please contact Student Information Services.

Student Information Services
Hill County Campus           254-659-7600
Johnson County Campus   817-760-5600

Do I have to apply to graduate?

Yes - diplomas are not awarded automatically. Evaluation of records to verify whether a student has completed the prescribed requirements for graduation is ONLY done upon request by the student through completion and submission of the GRADUATION APPLICATION. It must be completed and submitted online by the deadlines for the current semester otherwise your request will be processed the following graduation term. Graduation applications must be submitted by October 1st for Fall, March 1st for Spring or July 1st for Summer, but we only have one commencement ceremony in May.

How do I get my grades?

Hill College does not mail out grade reports. Your grades can be viewed on this MyHC Student portal as soon as your instructor posts them at the end of the semester.

How do I request my transcript?

You may request a Hill College transcript either online or in person. Go to the Hill College website and complete a Transcript Request Form. You must not have any holds on your account or owe the college any transcripts. If you are still in high school, we will send an official transcript to a college or university or scholarship or other agency as a courtesy, but you cannot have one sent to yourself until after you graduate from high school and submit an official, final high school transcript.

Do I need a Parking Sticker?

You will need a parking sticker if you come to a campus/center to attend classes or to obtain student services. You must be aware of the different parking requirements for each campus/center. It is recommended that you register your vehicle on the campus/center where you have the majority of your classes. Students can obtain a Student Parking Permit Request Form on line at
Department Contact email
Academic Advising & Success Center
Business Office
Dual Credit
Faculty Check syllabus for email
Financial Aid
Health & Wellness Resources Health and Wellness Resources
Information Technology
Testing Center