For complete details, please visit the Hill College website on COVID-19.
Hill College Employees and Students:
I hope this letter finds you safe and healthy. Hill College faculty and staff continue to ensure that our students have appropriate options to continue their education, while planning to safely return our campuses and center to normal operations in the future. I urge you to check the Hill College COVID-19 webpage for updated information at https://www.hillcollege.edu/Safety/COVID-19.html.
Registration for the summer and fall terms continues, thus I encourage students to register for classes. All services are being offered online, as staff are committed to helping students on their pathway. To register for class, contact the Academic Advising and Success Center staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In light of the continued concerns with COVID-19 and Governor Abbott’s Executive Order, the term dates and course delivery methods are listed below. As restrictions are lifted, we will adjust the class schedule to offer some face-to-face and blended classes.
- May Mini (May 18 – June 4, 2020) – online instruction only
- Summer 11 Week (May 21 – August 6, 2020) – Academic courses online; Career and Technical courses online as much as possible
- Summer 9 Week (June 8 – August 6, 2020) – Academic courses online; Career and Technical courses online as much as possible
- Summer I: 5 Week (June 8 – July 9, 2020) – Academic courses online; Career and Technical courses online as much as possible
- Summer II: 5 Week (July 13 – August 13, 2020) – Academic courses online; Career and Technical courses online as much as possible
- Continuing Education courses will continue to be assessed.
- Fall (August 24 – December 10, 2020) – courses will continue to be assessed.
COLLEGE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
Hill College offices will continue to be closed to the public until further notice. All college buildings are locked; therefore, students and visitors should not come to campus. Employees, who have been deemed as performing essential functions, will be approved and scheduled by their supervisors to be on a campus/center. Beginning May 18, essential functions will be expanded, approved, and scheduled by supervisors in order to be on a campus/center.
All college events will continue to be cancelled, rescheduled or conducted virtually. Students continue to check your student email and the college calendar for events, dates and times.